Thursday 24 March 2016

Why i choose islam popular

I was raised in house where we prayed every night
And morning.
We were not taught set prayers but to pray from the heart. We went to church every sunday and were active
Participants in the activities held there......


By the time I was in my late teens I was a missionary.

I always felt close to ?God' and prayer was a way of life for me. Deep in my mind ,for I could never voice any doubt, I had some misgivings; some thing that didn't make sense to me but as a missionary I felt I was calling to god , not to that particular Church.
I knew God, to be the infinitely powerful being who had created All there is. I could recognized a harmony and structure in all the nature around me,yet I found an absence of order wherever I looked around people. I learned to love Jesus as a messenger of a god but I
Seemd strange to me , that god would required a sacrifice in order to forgive as. I believe that god was above having any need. I felt I could communicate with
God as I was ,without the necessity of an  intermediary
because, again God didn't need any help  to hear what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment